WELCOME TO THE NATIONAL BARBECUE & GRILLING ASSOCIATION
Founded in 1991, the National Barbecue & Grilling Association (NBBQA) helps start-ups, established businesses, and industry partners succeed faster and make fewer mistakes through regular peer-to-peer Special Interest Groups (SIGs), networking, education, events, publications, advocacy, and involvement.
NBBQA is the only not-for-profit 501(c)(6) trade association focusing on all key segments of the barbecue and grilling industry, including backyard enthusiasts, restaurants, catering, food trucks, product manufacturers, retailers, suppliers, distributors, and manufacturers.
To serve the public interest and to benefit the barbecue industry by fostering high standards of business conduct which merit public confidence.
- To disseminate information helpful to the barbecue industry and to facilitate the exchange of ideas among members.
- To sustain a friendly and cooperative relationship among the barbecue industry and the agencies with whom they do business.
- To investigate, endorse, and inform the membership of specific services, programs, and products related to the industry.
- To present information to the public and to governmental agencies that will help them understand the role of the barbecue industry in the economy.
- To encourage legislation and regulations constructive to the industry and to discourage legislation and regulations destructive to both consumers and businesses engaged in the barbecue industry.