Everyone has a personal brand. Whether you are looking for a new job, representing your brand, or promoting someone else’s You can control this brand, or it can control you.
- Saffron Hodgson, BushCooking.com
Classic BBQ and Grilling Techniques Fused with Asian Flavors and Recipe
Use classic BBQ and Grilling techniques to put a smoky twist on Asian inspired recipes. Thai, Korean and South East Asian flavors are growing in popularity.
- Duce Raymond, Chef Mark Aker, Sweet Baby Ray’s Catering
Online Food Sales- A Growth Opportunity
In today’s competitive market an on-line ordering presence is crucial. Picking an on-line ordering provider can be hard and complicated, this presentation explains what to look for in a vendor that will help make your business grow and flourish on the Internet.
- Jim Lavin, Order Talk | Ryan Mitchell, Sonny’s BBQ | Brad & Ken Koenig, FoodyDirect.com
Santa Maria Grilling for Your Restaurant and Catering Business
Basic techniques of wood fire grilling on a Santa Maria Grill by the legendary Hitching Post Restaurant.
- Frank Ostini, Chef Pascal Gode, Hitching Post II
Who Doesn’t Love a Great Tailgate Party? Who Doesn’t Hate a Bad Tailgate Party?
- Craig Renfro, Tailgater Monthly | Kell Phelps, National Barbecue News
Certified Angus Beef Brisket Demo
- Kent Black, Barrett Black, Black’s Barbecue
HR For Small Business
Finding and retaining the best staff is only the beginning of your HR journey. Learn from a multi-unit operator about protecting yourself and your business. Applying the Golden Rule to finding and hiring good people.
- Tim Fisk, Rib Country BBQ
Influencer Marketing For Every Business
How to create hundreds of salespeople selling your restaurant or your product. Learn how to harness influencers to drive sales and traffic. Jason Ganahl, Gque BBQ | Mike Radosevich, Code 3 Spices | Joey Machado, B & B Charcoal
How to Turn Your Business into a Media Company
Two hosts and a producer share their experience with Behind the Smoke Podcast & how to become a regular on local TV.
- Shawn Walchef, Cali Comfort BBQ | Derek Marso, Valley Farmer Market | Cory Wagner, BBQ War Stores