Position Your Business For Success in 2022
How do you combat the increase in pricing and decrease in product for 2022?
Zoom Webinar. Link provided after registration.
* Registration open until 10/27/21 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
This roundtable discussion is designed to drive conversations with our subject matter experts who'll assist restaurants and caterers in how to be successful in uncertain times. If you sell BBQ to the public, you won't want to miss this.
This is just another reason to be a part of NBBQA.
Sign up to be a member here. https://www.nbbqa.org/membership-information
Join us on October 27th @ 4:30 EST, when NBBQA president Barbara Latimer and NBBQA president-elect Shane Draper moderate this discussion with other NBBQA Members, and our expert panel, as they answer questions and give advice for restaurateurs, caterers, and food truck operators.
We will discuss topics like:
- The challenges purveyors/vendors faced in 2021 and how they will affect the end user like restaurants/caterers’/food trucks in 2022
- Challenges like:
- How contracts will be different
- What to look for
- How to buy
- Menu suggestions
- Q&A time.
Our panel of experts represent:
- Eric Siegfried with National Beef.
- Bret Getzel with the Pork Industry.
- Tim Paul with RP Procurement.
- Billy Brewer, VP of Operations for Sonny's BBQ, and
- Patrick Murty owner of Company 7 BBQ and past president of NBBQA